As you are aware we have introduced a new “Online Payment” system to enable parents to pay for trips, nursery and after school club fees. Cash and cheques will still be accommodated, however this will give you the option to pay online by credit or debit card and make things easier for you. For Nursery and TASC we also take childcare vouchers. Similar systems have already been installed in many schools nationally, bringing a number of important benefits:
- Simple to use web interface.
- Payments are made through WorldPay so they’re secure and reliable
- Parents can view their payment history online
- Reduce risk of pupils losing cash
- Pay for fees whenever, without waiting for an invoice
We have already issued all parents with an access code. If you have not received this or you have misplaced it, please contact the office and they will be able to print the letter off again.
Please take the time to access the system, www.parentpay.com and have a look!