Year 2 Brambles 2020 - 2021
Welcome to Tattenhall Primary School
Year 2 Brambles
Teacher - Miss Garside
Teaching Assistant – Miss Palphreyman
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Reading books will be changed every Monday and Friday.
Homework will be given every Friday via your child’s school website login and should be completed by the following Wednesday.
New spellings will be posted online on Friday after school.
Please use the tabs above to find out more about what we are learning in Year 2.
- Phonics lessons available at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo7fbLgY2oA_cFCIg9GdxtQ. The videos use the same phonics scheme we use in school.
- Oxford Owl ebooks available at https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/find-a-book/library-page/ will be a great reading recource, expecially if your child is reading colour banded books. You can search the library by level > book band to access books at your child's level.
- MyMaths at https://mymaths.co.uk/ will continue to be used for maths homework, teachers will direct children to this when it has been set. (Logins should be in your child’s school planner. Please contact email@example.com if there are any difficulties logging in).
- Parents can access WhiteRose at https://whiterosemaths.com where they can find maths planning resources. They are also working on free packages in case of school closures that will include video tutorials and Premium content.
- TopMarks at https://www.topmarks.co.uk provide a wide range of links to online maths games that are organised by age and maths topics.
- Parents can sign up for a free account at https://www.prodigygame.com and access online maths games.
- Parents can sign up for a free account at https://www.pobble.com where they can access comprehension and writing tasks that are linked to an image.
- https://www.teachyourmonstertoread.com provides support for early reading and phonics.
- https://www.literacyshed.com provides a variety of creative writing stimulus including videos and images.
- https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk have a range of phonics games for free.
- Pupils should regularly explore Purple Mash at https://www.purplemash.com/sch/tattenhall. Teachers will direct children to specific activities but children are free to explore the various resources as they please. (Logins should be in your child’s school planner. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any difficulties logging in).
- https://www.world-geography-games.com has a number of interactive geography-based games.
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/primary provide a wide range of resources that can support most curriculum subjects.
- https://www.cosmickids.com has a wide range of yoga and meditation videos for children.
Files to Download
Year 2 Brambles: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Year 2 Brambles: Display work items
There are no Display work items to display
Year 2 Brambles: Events items
There are no Events items to display