School Uniform Ordering
HOW TO ORDER YOUR SCHOOL UNIFORM
- Place and pay for your uniform online via the website of our school uniform providers at stitchdesign.co.uk
- If it is the first time you have ordered with them you will need to register; you will need the school’s postcode to do so. For our school please use CH3 9AH.
- You can place your order at any time, but orders will only go into production twice a month on pre-agreed cut-off dates. For our school these dates are:
14th and 29th of EVERY month
- Delivery should be expected within 15 working days* from the relevant cut-off date, so if you miss a date your order will not go into production until the next one.
- If there are any delays Stitch Design will contact you to explain the situation.
- When placing your order you will have two delivery options:
- Collect from School – Delivery is free if you choose this option.
- Standard Home Delivery – A delivery charge will be added to your order, but you can specify any address for delivery.
- Orders due for collection at the school during school holidays will be held and despatched to the school when it re-opens.
- During most of the year a Standard Home Delivery will not be quicker than the free school collection, however you may find it more convenient. Importantly
During a holiday period the Standard Home Delivery may be the only way you can receive uniform before the school re-opens.
- I you have not received your order within 15 working days*, or you have any other problems please check the Help & Support page of the Stitch Design website for further instructions as to what action to take.
*Working days are defined as Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.